View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:32 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Someone in this world has got to do it... and that someone is me!)
She laughs softly as she does what she asks and began to close the door “ a translator of course... but also .. I was part of something big at one point which gave me a pretty ugly scar on my side here and no I’m not going to show you anyway.... I was nearly killed by something but I just don’t remember. I’m a woman seeking a forgotten past and you are very familiar to me... like ... dejavu in a way. It’s like I met you before but... I just can’t place it..”

she squinted, nose scrunching beneath the mask. with a sigh, akio reached up and undid the straps before removing the cloth, showing the entirety of her sewed mouth. she gulped, looking up towards crimson and blinking slowly. "i only remember very little bits of my past. all i know is that i was in a laboratory and they had sewed my mouth in order to keep me from screaming. then it's all foggy after that. but..." her eyes widened and she scooted forwards, breathing suddenly becoming faster. "have you heard voices in your head? like- like telling you to kill something? or maybe an," akio paused, trying to think back to the things she had kept seeing in her head, "an eye?"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥