View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: I'm coming...home? [ Power Roleplay!! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
(I'll leave Oro open for now before butting in)
Xenia practically jumped ten feet in the air as she saw Richard. The wilted grass around her quickly vasnished, leaving her sitting criss-crossed on dirt. The six year old girl blinked at the man, holding her rabbit closely to her. "Are you that scary doom-man people talk about?" she asked. Her voice was tiny and a squeak, eyes round in fear at the words others falsely warned her about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
(@Shadow Is my character allowed to travel into other regions, seeing as she can shape shift into any animal? Like for example if she morphs into a polar bear or an arctic animal can she go to the ice place?)
Yes yes of corse!)

Richard looked down at the girl in the forest. "Me? A scary doom-man? No no my dear!" he laughed. "But that does seem like a rather good name that fits me...being the king of chaos I get many names!" He smirked nicely at the girl. Sure-over the thirty-seven years of being here and he was he only one that had chaos powers-he gave himself that name. And so did everyone else. He smiled and snapped his fingers. The little girls bunny was now in his hands as he snapped his fingers again and he was sitting next to her criss-cross playing the her rabbit. "Well my dear this is rather a cute toy-where'd ya get it?" he asked seeming to not care about how scared she still looked. (Does no one get who he is supposed to be..?)