View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
[RIGHT]
Pantherkit's expression was still slightly embarrassed, and he looked as though he were mentally scolding himself, although his yellow hues remained almost glazed over in their silence. "No- no, you have every right to be frustrated and 'wig out' on me...when I asked you that question, I had not been anticipating that answer. I apologize sincerely," The tom mewed, dipping his head in apology. His expression was unreadable, and his yellow hues searched Ashenpaw's face as though he were looking for something that he was unable to find. Pantherkit's hues lost their glaze again a moment later, although this time instead of being filled with anxiety, they were filled with excitement. "Yes!" He mewed excitedly, before regaining his more dignified composure. "I mean...yes, I believe that would be enjoyable," He mewed in his most solemn tone. It was almost humerous the way he appeared to be trying to impress the she cat, making himself appear more mature and older than he was. Respect was something that Pantherkit craved, and although he respected older cats, he generally did not get much respect in return. His tail twitched a little irritably, although it appeared to be more of an involuntary movement rather than one that the tom had done himself. Pantherkit glanced towards the exit from the nursery where he had been before, a few times as a matter of fact, though never alone. "Shall we go?" He asked, straining to keep the eagerness out of his voice, although showing his trait of impatience.
(Sorry for the short replies- I'm on mobile, so my replies might be a little shorter...again, sorry!!)
Ashenpaw's amber eyes fell to her paws, ashamed that she made the kit feel the way he did. When Pantherkit's eagerness surfaced, though, a small smile came across her maw. Though it had only been two moons ago, As he now remembered it quietly as though she were an elder, looking back on their kit moons. When Pantherkit his his eagerness, with a solemn attitude that- if he were a warrior- would be respected, Ashenpaw felt the obligation to mirror his actions, and responded with a slight nod, gesturing for Panther kit too exit before herself. Her ears flicked as cries came from neighboring nestw; though Ashenpaw had always enjoyed the nursery, she hated when the kits would cry, though she knew that they couldn't help it.
(I'm on mobile as well, so sorry if my posts are relatively short, or there are grammar or spelling mistakes. Should we go to the clraring, then?)