Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2016, 08:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Ad the tom recoiled at Ashenpaw's sharpness, she suddenly felt guilty, as though the tom's skittishness was her fault. Getting slightly anxious, the apprentice slid out her claws, soon bringing them back into their original place, only to repeat the process over again, until her claws hurt. As the tomkit's next words reached her ear, Ashenpaw became angry with herself. She had shown the tom her utter foolishness, in wanting to be a kit again, and being angry with herself was the only way to settle it. Ashenpaw didn't let the anger reach her amber eye, determined not to show her emotions, since she knew that it would only upset her new kit-friend. Instead, Ashenpaw wiped away the tears that surrounded her eyes, and etched a smile across her maw, a real, genuine smile, or do she hoped Pantherkit would think. "Please don't be sorry, I should be appolagizing to you for wigging out on you.. Sorry." Blushing secretly under her rust-grey pelt, Ashenpaw tried to not let her embarrassment show, for it would make her feel worse about herself. Ashenpaw pawed at the ground, shielding her eagerness to leave. Then, you'll have to do your duties again! Ashenpaw yowled at herself mentally, trying to decipher whether she would stay with Pantherkit, or leave to the frustrating duties that she was avoiding. "Do you want me to take you to the clearing, so you can see it?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
(Sort of... It's in the 'Biographies' section, though her personality is more developed than it says on it.)
Pantherkit's expression was still slightly embarrassed, and he looked as though he were mentally scolding himself, although his yellow hues remained almost glazed over in their silence. "No- no, you have every right to be frustrated and 'wig out' on me...when I asked you that question, I had not been anticipating that answer. I apologize sincerely," The tom mewed, dipping his head in apology. His expression was unreadable, and his yellow hues searched Ashenpaw's face as though he were looking for something that he was unable to find. Pantherkit's hues lost their glaze again a moment later, although this time instead of being filled with anxiety, they were filled with excitement. "Yes!" He mewed excitedly, before regaining his more dignified composure. "I mean...yes, I believe that would be enjoyable," He mewed in his most solemn tone. It was almost humerous the way he appeared to be trying to impress the she cat, making himself appear more mature and older than he was. Respect was something that Pantherkit craved, and although he respected older cats, he generally did not get much respect in return. His tail twitched a little irritably, although it appeared to be more of an involuntary movement rather than one that the tom had done himself. Pantherkit glanced towards the exit from the nursery where he had been before, a few times as a matter of fact, though never alone. "Shall we go?" He asked, straining to keep the eagerness out of his voice, although showing his trait of impatience.
(Sorry for the short replies- I'm on mobile, so my replies might be a little shorter...again, sorry!!)