Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Ad the tom recoiled at Ashenpaw's sharpness, she suddenly felt guilty, as though the tom's skittishness was her fault. Getting slightly anxious, the apprentice slid out her claws, soon bringing them back into their original place, only to repeat the process over again, until her claws hurt. As the tomkit's next words reached her ear, Ashenpaw became angry with herself. She had shown the tom her utter foolishness, in wanting to be a kit again, and being angry with herself was the only way to settle it. Ashenpaw didn't let the anger reach her amber eye, determined not to show her emotions, since she knew that it would only upset her new kit-friend. Instead, Ashenpaw wiped away the tears that surrounded her eyes, and etched a smile across her maw, a real, genuine smile, or do she hoped Pantherkit would think. "Please don't be sorry, I should be appolagizing to you for wigging out on you.. Sorry." Blushing secretly under her rust-grey pelt, Ashenpaw tried to not let her embarrassment show, for it would make her feel worse about herself. Ashenpaw pawed at the ground, shielding her eagerness to leave. Then, you'll have to do your duties again! Ashenpaw yowled at herself mentally, trying to decipher whether she would stay with Pantherkit, or leave to the frustrating duties that she was avoiding. "Do you want me to take you to the clearing, so you can see it?"
(Sort of... It's in the 'Biographies' section, though her personality is more developed than it says on it.)