Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2016, 06:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
As Ashenpaw stretched, her claws unsheathed, and her eyes flickered closed a few times, though her determined spirit kept them open. As Pantherkit asked his question of surpised, the apprentice found it quite odd that he would ask such a question. "Of course I like it," she said in a snappish tone, though her amber eyes were filled with amusement, "It's just extremely exhausting, so I recommend enjoying the time that you are a kit." Ashenpaw saw that the kit was excited to become a apprentice, and she felt as though she had to spread her advise around as much as she could, since she knew that growing up too quickly always caused a cat problems, even though they weren't big. Ashenpaw's ears twitched as the answer was quite sudden, and the quierry that the kit had come up with was slightly touchy. Though the apprentice brushed off her emotions, and- with heistion- answered the Pantherkit's question. "I'm doing as fine as an apprentice who lost her mother would." Again, her tone was snappish, though looking into her eyes, pain was stricken against them, and tears brimmed them, threatening to come out. Though Ashenpaw's mother had always been out of the nursery, she still loved Mapleleaf, and it hit her the hardest of her siblings when the news had come. The subject was one that she never liked talking about, and when it came up, she tried to avoid it. With Pantherkit, though, Ashenpaw felt as though she had to be truthful with him, even if it hurt her. "How about you?" The question was quite abrupt, and Ashenpaw's voice was quite sniffly, though the quierry was valid and the apprentice wanted it answered.
Pantherkit recoiled slightly at Ashenpaw's harsh tone and his ears tilted backwards in the way that they always did when he was displeased. His expression turned a little uneasy until he noticed the amusement in her amber hues- surely if she were upset with him, the emotion would reach her eyes, correct? Certainly she was not genuinely frustrated. Slowly Pantherkit resumed his original position, although the movement was slow and his ears still remained back until he was convinced that she was not frustrated with him. "Oh, I see," he mewed, with a nod as though he understood what she meant. In all honesty he had not...he had been puzzled as to why you should want to stay a kit! He personally could not wait for the day when he could become an apprentice, although not wanting to appear stupid in front of the older she cat, he had taken on an understanding position. At her comment about her Mother, Pantherkit instantly felt bad. He had brought the subject up, it was his fault that Ashenpaw was now in tears or very close to being in tears, although he swore he could see the glaze of tears forming in her amber hues. "Oh...I'm so sorry...uh..." He mewed a little awkwardly, avoiding her gaze. I don't know what to say, I'm really bad with these situations, he thought with a sigh. Although he didn't want to confess this aloud, it was probably pretty obvious to the she cat that he was not good at all in these situations. "Oh, I'm, um...good, y'know I do all that basic kit stuff, and I...have fun..." His voice trailed off. The subject change had been an awkward transition for him, and he felt bad about leaving the subject just like that. "I'm sorry, like really, really sorry about your Mom...that's...terrible, and you seem like a really nice cat, and you didn't deserve to have this happen to you," He mewed with a sigh.
(Does Ashenpaw have a charrie page or can I get more info on her...?)