View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
An old tom made his way into the familiar den, his bones crackling every now and then in protest of his movement. He didn't move often nowadays, especially with the weather becoming colder; but such relaxation was what he deserved after moons upon moons of serving ThunderClan as the medicine cat. He took a moment to stop in the entrance, taking a deep breath of the warm, herby scent where he had spent almost all of his days. He sighed, recieving a rush of memories, some good... and others saddening. The elder sensed the prescence of two others in the den, a warrior whose scent he recognized as belonging to Chameleonvine, and the other of somebody newer to him. He still knew that her name was Caliapaw, but he had never spoken to the young feline. "Hi," He meowed, his voice soft. "I came to get some mouse bile for my ticks." The old tom refused to let anybody get at his ticks, still trying to stay somewhat independent. "I can wait until your done seeing to her though," He meowed, sitting and wrapping his tail around his paws, his blind gaze directed toward to where he supposed the other two cats to be sitting.
The she cat looked over from where she had been treating Chameleonvine and gave the other cat a half flustered, but attempting to be friendly smile. "It's fine, it's okay, she's just here for me to check a wound, I can... get that for you right away," The she cat half-babbled. Honestly she didn't know what she was doing. In her frenzied state, she didn't even recognize the former medicine cat, barely glancing at him before she padded over to get the mouse bile that he had asked for. Her whole body was partly trembling, worried that even now someone was watching her and judging her. She wasn't used to having so much anxiety show on the outside, but right now, it really was. It would be fine. When she returned with it, her eyes widened and she almost dropped her precious cargo. Somehow managing not to, she handed it over with her eyes still wide. "Anything... else I can do for you?" Having the former medicine cat in here was frightening her. Caliapaw felt like she was being judged once more. Was she not doing a good job? This was her first day as a full medicine cat, and already she was screwing things up, wasn't she? Wheatfur had chosen the wrong cat. Maybe Caliapaw should have second guessed that answer a little more. She wasn't ready for this - not now, and she never would be.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 13th, 2017 at 06:29 PM.