View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:25 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post

she squinted, nose scrunching beneath the mask. with a sigh, akio reached up and undid the straps before removing the cloth, showing the entirety of her sewed mouth. she gulped, looking up towards crimson and blinking slowly. "i only remember very little bits of my past. all i know is that i was in a laboratory and they had sewed my mouth in order to keep me from screaming. then it's all foggy after that. but..." her eyes widened and she scooted forwards, breathing suddenly becoming faster. "have you heard voices in your head? like- like telling you to kill something? or maybe an," akio paused, trying to think back to the things she had kept seeing in her head, "an eye?"
She nods slowly “ ..... kinda... but they’re telling me to open something... a eye. It’s a rare dream comes up here and there but... that eye usually closed is always there... as if it wants to open but can’t it just stays shut... the voices I hear are also very rare but their there... telling me to open the eye... maybe... that’s it. “ she says calmly “ the third eye..”
@tinyalienkid

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 25th, 2018 at 06:16 AM.