View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:36 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"That was a matter of protecting a clan mate from traitors like Ravenclaw was." Halestar hissed, glaring at the tom. "There is a difference, Rusticash." The leader continued to glare at the tom as she spoke again, voice harsh and unkind. "I would like to inform you that you are banished from ShadowClan, this has gone on too long and I do not want you endangering my loyal and courageous warriors ever again!"

With saying that, the leader burst forward, ready to chase the traitor out of her clan's territory- she could no longer have him around. It was a danger to the kits, the apprentices, other warriors, and elders. The Maine Coon could not have it.
Rusticash was preparing another retort when she made the statement. Not exactly what he was going for. "Oh thank goodness, I thought I would have to beg to get out of this horrid place. Like I ever liked you as leader anyways. You get to paranoid. Too clingy. Too overprotective. It's why I've been banished, because you love your little apprentice too much. She was never much anyways, always having to be protected and saved. Oh well, who cares now. Halestar thinks she's saved the day by getting rid of me, just like she helped get rid of Blazingnight. Halestar thinks she can solve all the problems. But Halestars too paranoid about everything that she can't even keep a deputy in line! Ha, like I wanted to be here anyways. But I make one request, which I'm sure Smokeblossom will back me up in. Clawpaw is ready for her warrior ceremony, make sure you see to it. Until we meet again Halestar." He snorted, turning his back on the two cats. He would be back. He would end Smokeblossom eventually. He padded away, out of sight, out of the territory, out of Shadowclan.

[Thanks Jing! He'll most likely pop back in when Finch and Smoke finally have kits haha]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~