View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:14 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry tilted her had to one side, her ears perked. He seemed nice, and so she settled down, tucking her paws under her chest and wrapping her tail under herself. Thinking of something else to say, she closed her eyes. Usually, she was the less talkative cat, but Mousefur seemed to be even quieter than she. “That's a good name.” she said at last, trying to start up a conversation with the quiet tom. She liked it. A lot of cats had more wild names, but his was simple and easy to remember, not like a few of the cats in SkyClan. Although, she had always thought that the other Clans had odd names. Well, not always, but since learning about them. “I'm Lioncry, in case you didn't know.” she added hesitantly, dipping her head kindly, her whiskers twitching a bit as she did.
Mousefur let out a light purr. It was his way of saying thank you to the she-cat for complimenting his name. Mousefur sat up with his ears perked, and blinked a few times. He was trying to show Lioncry that he was paying attention to her but was also friendly and relaxed. Mousefur could make some noises, mostly just gargling but since he had a throat injury as a kit he can't actually talk.

He thought for a few moments, trying to figure out how to tell Lioncry he was mute. He opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out, not even his usual gargle. He folded his ears back in irritation but then perked them back up, hoping Lioncry had more to say.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!