View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2016, 04:19 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Snowpaw let out a soft laugh, trying not to scare the birds. "Well," She meowed, chuckling softly. "I had the day off, and was feeling pretty daring. And, the one part of my training my mentor hadnt taught me yet was climbing." She steadied herself on the branch. "So, I went through the forest, and came across the tallest tree i'd ever seen in my life. It was huge, i'll tell you that--Even its branches were long." A purr rumbled in her chest. "So, still feeling daring, I managed to get up onto the lowest branch. It was a struggle, i'll tell you, I kept slippin' and fallin'." She chuckled. "So, I stayed on that branch for a while, before deciding I wanted to go higher. So I did, but before I could reach the...Was it the third...Yeah, third branch," She made a face. "It actually took me quite a while to get there, honestly. Like I said, it was my first time, and I was horrible at climbing. Anywho, I heard some kind of weird bird call and looked up and there it was; A hawk. Creepy thing, swooping through the air just a little way above the tree. It wasnt anywhere near me, of course, so I didnt get too frightened until I saw the nest." Snowpaw let out a small laugh, then tensed and leaped up onto the next branch; Now she was one branch higher then the one the birds were on in the other tree, perfect. "Apparently that tree was where 'Momma Bird' laid her eggs. And, from some elders' tales," she raised an eyebrow. "I knew not to mess with, or even go near, a hawks nest, so I tried to get outta there real quick, however, climbing down a tree is even harder then climbing up it!" The memory made her smile. "But, birdy wasnt havin' it, even though I had no intention of hurting the eggs. The hawk was furious, im telling you! It swooped right down for me. So, I did the most logical thing I could think of; I whipped right around, leaped off the branch, and took off as fast as I could." Snowpaw laughed as she finished her story. "Lucky I didnt break a leg...So, I learned a lesson that day; Dont go near a hawks nest because they get mad."

(That. Was. So. LONG. XD)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; October 9th, 2016 at 04:20 PM.