View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2021, 03:01 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fall View Post
Lightningpaw tried his best to fight, really. But Stoneymentor still needed to teach him that! He saw Silverclaw get thrown off the coyote once, then again. The first time, he wanted to help! He raced over, but she was already back on the coyote. The second time, the coyote ran away. It'd been a success! He was about to start cheering, especially as another howl rang through the clearing, and all the enemies started to stampede away. Well, some of them. Some limped, some hobbled, a few didn't move, but the rest did! They won! He started bouncing, then saw the gray warrior that helped on the ground. He ran over, and stared at the warrior for a moment. He looked alive! "Hey, um, Gray Warrior?" he asked, because he didn't know his name. Or maybe he did. "Uhhhh... Gravehound?" Yeah, that had to be right. "You're alive, right? Because I don't think it would be good if you weren't."
Gravehound slowly lifted his head and blinked at the apprentice. Oh they were still there that somehow was surprising though maybe that was the bloodloss.... They just asked a question Gravehound totally missed didnt he, hopefully it wasnt important because he really had no clue. So just giving a reassuring grin the warrior struggled to his paws, blinked dazedly again, and not even attempting to sign to explain himself, turned to start wobbling his way to the medicine cat den doing his level best to not just collapse in the process. If the apprentice wanted to give him a shoulder to help him he'd take it but right now his entire brain was just focused on making it to the den.