View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2017, 06:46 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: I'm coming...home? [ Power Roleplay!! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
(all open)
Asaki moved the flame from hand to hand, from finger to finger. Boredom was clear in her gaze. She threw the small flare in the ground in rage, it quickly composting into a mid-sized fire in the burning land. She glanced from a distance to see the land full of trees and greenery. A small smile formed on her face at the thought of it being burned to ashes. And to see everyone there burn. Asaki quickly got up, running to the forest before bumping into someone, tumbling to the ground with them.

Em gave a startled yelp, and tumbled to the ground. When she got up again, she was in the form of a big grizzly bear, and gave a mighty roar. Then, looking at who had bumped into her, she tilted her head in confusion. She turned back into her human form, wearing dark blue baggy pants and a lighter blue shirt. She picked up her glasses, which she had dropped when she morphed into the grizzly, and put them on. "Are you okay?" she asked, then added with a snort. "Watch out where you're going next time." She offered her hand to help the other girl up, and said, "I'm Emily, but you can call me Em."

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

Last edited by Foggy22; September 20th, 2017 at 06:47 PM.