View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2017, 06:17 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: I'm coming...home? [ Power Roleplay!! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Richard chuckled to himself. He had came up with a new riddle! 'Welcome welcome my new friend! For your end is not yet opened. Here we live in peace and harmony, yet some say we live in agony. Welcome to your forever home! Where this place will hold your tomb!' Ah. Great. He closed his riddle book and put down his pen. The man smiled and got up from his chair. "Ah what an smart man you are Richard!" he stretched before opening his door. He then stepped out. He would look to see if any new arrivals have came in the time he was in his little cave. His Richard Cave of corse. He then snapped his fingers-appearing farther into the forest and he looked around.

[ Open ]
(I'll leave Oro open for now before butting in)
Xenia practically jumped ten feet in the air as she saw Richard. The wilted grass around her quickly vasnished, leaving her sitting criss-crossed on dirt. The six year old girl blinked at the man, holding her rabbit closely to her. "Are you that scary doom-man people talk about?" she asked. Her voice was tiny and a squeak, eyes round in fear at the words others falsely warned her about.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; September 20th, 2017 at 06:17 PM.