View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: I'm coming...home? [ Power Roleplay!! ]

Oro sat on the sandy..hard..and hot floor. It didn't bother her much though. That's why they made each terrain for their special powers. Heck..Oro and all the other fire Related Powers could walk in lava! How cool was that?! Oro sighed. Though she had to go to Richard every once and a while for him to cast a chaos spell..which made things backwards..so her dogs could walk in the lava too. She looked up to the sky. She wondered how they ever got trapped in here...then she sighed. How big really was this place? Well..only one way to find out..and..she also wanted to go to the place where she also belonged..the plains. Right next to where her brother lives..which is right next to the ocean. She snapped her fingers and a fire wall formed around her..and when it was gone all that was left was a bird made out of fire..a Phoenix. She flew high into the sky and zoomed over the forest seeing the plains and oceans not long away. She would have to be careful though..in this form water can really hurt her. She landed somewhere in the forest..not wanting to go any closer to the water right now. She flew from tree to tree seeing if she could find any new comers.

[ Open. ] ( also this is her two phonix forms: Fire form Non-Fire form she is currently in non-fire form.)

Noah was swimming in the ocean. He was petting all the sea creatures that went by. He wondered where his sister was...probably off in the forest messing with people. The blonde man felt so relaxed underwater he didn't honestly care. No-he wasn't drowning-infract he could breath under water..he just..he was tierd. He had been up all night mapping this place. Him and Oro had only just come here not so long ago-so why not start to know your forever home. Your home. Until you die. He shivered. He remembered how his parents fought-and where accused of a military mans death...when it was really hi-no. No it wasn't him. Right? NO! He would not be the cause of three deaths. An angle fish came and nuzzled him. Ah. That was better. Peace and quiet.

[ Open ]

Richard chuckled to himself. He had came up with a new riddle! 'Welcome welcome my new friend! For your end is not yet opened. Here we live in peace and harmony, yet some say we live in agony. Welcome to your forever home! Where this place will hold your tomb!' Ah. Great. He closed his riddle book and put down his pen. The man smiled and got up from his chair. "Ah what an smart man you are Richard!" he stretched before opening his door. He then stepped out. He would look to see if any new arrivals have came in the time he was in his little cave. His Richard Cave of corse. He then snapped his fingers-appearing farther into the forest and he looked around.

[ Open ]