View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2017, 05:08 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: I'm coming...home? [ Power Roleplay!! ]

(all open)
Asaki moved the flame from hand to hand, from finger to finger. Boredom was clear in her gaze. She threw the small flare in the ground in rage, it quickly composting into a mid-sized fire in the burning land. She glanced from a distance to see the land full of trees and greenery. A small smile formed on her face at the thought of it being burned to ashes. And to see everyone there burn. Asaki quickly got up, running to the forest before bumping into someone, tumbling to the ground with them.

Harper pet an artic wolf, hair billowing in the cold wind. Not that she wasn't used to it. She was native, along with her cousin, Asaki, to Germany. It was obvious from her blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and accent. "Gott, bitte helfen Sie uns." She whispered quietly. She stood up, shooing the wolf away before blasting ice into the air, hoping someone would see it. She'd been alone too long in this place. Too long.

Xenia watched silently, twildling with her stuffed rabbit. She hadn't seen her parents since they were from the wind and water terrain. They left her here when she was three, and threatened to kill her if she followed. Xenia let out a sigh. Her mood reflected the area around her, and the patch around her wilted slowly until they were dead.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; September 20th, 2017 at 05:21 PM.