View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2024, 10:41 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
With Fadingsun still slowly getting back to his paws and Birdsnow nowhere to be seen, Dusklion was at a loss with what to do. She had three cats to punish, borders to tighten, there was so much to do... and frankly, she found it ironic. Not even two moons ago their once present leader and her acclaimed deputy had been shouting about how they were going to pull RiverClan from the slumps - and she had questioned it, only to be shunned and shouted at. Now look at the predicament they were in; Birdsnow was nowhere to be found and Fadingsun had been grievously attacked, leaving her in charge. Life was funny that way.

"Wolfpaw," she called; since they'd both left the leader's den with no sight of Birdsnow, his punishment had gone unfinished. "I get that you don't have a mentor, but that doesn't mean the Clan rules don't apply to you." Her face was distorted with a frown and narrowed eyes as she addressed the new apprentice. "'N it certainly doesn't mean you go huntin' for those rats across the border. For the next moon you're not to leave camp, understood? I want you takin' care of the beddin' in the elder's den and nursery under the supervision of a warrior. I don't care who you find to do it - as long as it's not Blueriver." She didn't trust the pair of siblings together, nor did she trust the brother to actually supervise.

"Report back to me once you're done with all that." She would then give her concerns over to Fades once he was well enough and see if there was anything else he'd do - not Birdsnow though. Her trust in the she-cat had vanished.

[ Wolfpaw - @Alastor ]
[ wolfpaw had been confined to camp for the next moon; if he is caught leaving alone or with a warrior he will be demoted back to a kit. this punishment will end 4/30. additionally, he will need to do at least 3 posts with each chore, meaning 3 posts of him checking, clearing bedding, and replacing bedding in both the nursery and elder's den, under the supervision of another warrior. this report to Dusklion is due 4/30! let me know via VM if you have any questions! ]