View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2017, 11:02 AM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: Socks' home and garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage scar View Post
Dusty glanced at Jay before turning herself to look down at the newcomer "Well Hello there, I'm Dusty, it's a pleasure to meet you." Dusty had no negative feelings towards cats outside of the twoleg place, since she had history in the forest. However, she did stand up, her still well built body shown through her brown pelt as she wasn't a kittypet who ate her weight in bland food.
Jay hadn’t always been a loner. when she was a little kit with her mother and litter mates she had been a kittypet. They had been showcats, born for being purebred and their perfect looks. Jay hadn’t always leaned to the whole pampered life and had always preferred to adventure out of the Twoleg nest away from her siblings. Her mother Sapphire and her siblings Blueberry, Splash, and Jasmine had been separated after a few moons from birth so she never had that perfect family. But even with all that after all that, when she ran away from her owner, she had never had really good interactions with kittypets. They called her ugly, snob, and other names she’d rather keep hiden. So now being near the two cats she was worried they might start attacking her verbally and or physically.

“My name’s Jay, same to you.” She mewed cautiously but also curiously. She noticed the slim brown molly was quiet muscular and well built under the fur witch made her uncertain of her decision to leave her den. Jay then turned her blue gaze to the other cat waiting for a response to her question.