View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar simply shrugged, not knowing how to explain it. He already knew how Daydream was mad at him about the war, and that made him feel even worse. “Hey, I don’t try to get hurt,” He said, smiling, though it was more forced then anything. He watched the She-Cat, and, honestly, a yelp nearly escaped his mouth, but he ended up laughing instead. “Now this is something you don’t have to do,” He said, though he was smiling. Nightpaw, well, he couldn’t describe how amazed he was, how she could do this. Not that it was out of the range of possibility, it was just sort of unexpected, to say the least. Nodding as Nightpaw spoke, “Well, I suppose so,” he purred.
"Don't...worry..." Nightpaw said between pants as she kept on. "I'll..put you you down...before...we're at...camp." Realistically, she knew she wouldn't be able to keep this up for long. She smiled, almost feeling his amusement. "Still... you should really... ask for help," she huffed. "Shadowclan...needs you...and you're... good... for Shadowclan." The little shecat had managed to make it about a tree height, but now she could feel her legs beginning to quake with each step.