View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 08:41 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocus Pocus View Post
Alliumeyes was taken so off guard, the claws at her belly weren't felt until the skin was broken. Alarmed, the young warrior leaped away. Fortunately, the lacerations weren't deep enough to gorge her stomach. Alliumeyes narrowed her blue orbs, and circled her opponent. "I assume your name is Rain," she began slowly, using all the menace she had in her voice. "My name is Alliumeyes, and don't you forget it. I'll take you down tonight." The warrior launched herself at Rain, snarling and aiming for her shoulders. However confident she felt, she had no idea what would happen that night.
Rain hissed at Alliumeyes, her silver eyes blazing into the blue of the other she-cat. "So? A Pathetic, little, warrior! Hmph, I've seen a squirrel that fights better than you!' She ducked, and when Alliumeyes got close, Rain banged her head against the other she-cats shoulder, pounding her paws into the she-cats stomach, hoping to throw the warrior off balance. For just a moment, panic entered the DS cat's mind, what if Alliumeyes was right? Rain pushed the thought away. "You can dream kitten!" she snarled.