View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

"I don't know why I'm wasting my time frolicking with the two of you." Stephanotis muttered to himself. All he had to do was kill one, and allow the other to be consumed by the death of a broken heart. He already made up his mind to kill the Tom before him. Only because the Molly seemed...too easy, too weak. Of course, he thought of the Tom in the same manner - as weak. Stephanotis proceeded to advance on his target, stopping for a quick moment when the Tom threw a sudden warning towards him. It made Stephanotis chuckle at the air. "What was that? Now, you're just trying to be a comedian." His purr rumbled from deep within his throat. If that little warning was supposed to ward him off, this cat had another thing coming. Stephanotis never allowed himself to be an easy Escapist. In fact, he liked to end what he started. "Skip the games, shall we?" His orange eyes flashed, and he leaped at the Tom, aiming to pin him down once more.
@Spooky-Flameleaf

Cherrydawn could almost feel the murderous intent coming off the dusk syndicate cat in waves. There was something about the way he stood that told her without a doubt that he meant to kill Skyfeather. Why he was so set on it, she couldn't guess. He'd had plenty of opportunities to kill her but hadn't. She knew one thing though: seeing that murderous cat fix his eyes on him made her realize what she was too mousebrained to know before, she loved Skyfeather. She didn't want to move on, and find another tom. She didn't want him to settle down with a Windclan shecat. She wanted to be with him. Seeing the wicked tom turn on him an spring to pin him made something in her snap. For the first time in her life, Cherrydawn wasn't afraid or worried or sad. Every fur on her pelt came alive at once with anger. She saw the tom leap for the pin, and her body obeyed the anger. "Don't you touch him!" She screamed charging at the cat to bowl him over, ready to pin and claw and do whatever it took to get him to leave them alone.

Last edited by Charmer; November 4th, 2017 at 06:43 PM.