View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 11:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Nothing registered as she laid on the ground. Blue's eyes were closed, her breathing laboured, her dignity wounded greatly. I've failed my group. Reality set in. Her eyes snapped open as the chaos around her vanished. Where am I? Oh, right. The battle. She tried to get up but sticks- sticks- weighed her down. And the immense pain rushing through her limbs made it nearly impossible to move. Shock lit her wounds on fire. If we lost that battle, I'll die out here alone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Way View Post
Hybrid snarled,” It’s time to shut you up forever...as there isn’t anywhere you go when you die!” He hissed, due to not knowing of Starclan before slashing at his thoat, intending to kill.
Blackblaze's yowl died in his throat, the pain of Hybrid's teeth blinding him. He couldn't breathe, think, or move. "Hy...brid.." he managed, shivering from the pain. This was the end. He knew it. With one last shuddering breath, the light dimmed from Blackblaze's eyes and he grew limp.[/QUOTE]
(I think we should end this here?)

Hybrid stepped back grinning as he looked at Blackblaze’s body. (Should we end this here or not)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here