View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 11:00 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Swiftheart @Haunted Rainbowsprinkle

The light gray-pelted tom let out a sigh in relief, glad that the two apprentices had lost their grip and tumbled backwards. I mean, it was just as I expected, he thought, almost laughing to himself. He would have actually chuckled aloud, except for the fact that many Dusk Syndicate members had perished or were severely injured. Many of them were much worse off than he was, and although Halite didn’t relish the thought at the moment, their numbers were deteriorating. So technically, yes, Goatpaw was right in a sense. They were surrounded, due to the fact that there were just so many more clan cats.

But it was the midst of battle. It would be shameful to retreat now. Halite wanted honor to his name, not shame. He didn’t want to be known as the Commander that lost it all, although it seemed to be heading in that direction. And although deep down in his heart he could see the logic of the apprentice’s words, he dared not agree with them. “No.” He growled, curling back his lips towards Goatpaw, who had such the courage to shout those things, and Coyotepaw, who seemed to agree.

Immediately, he pounced towards Goatpaw once more, hoping to severely injure him or kill him at the most, and then perhaps murder Coyotepaw as well. They didn’t deserve to live. No clan cat deserved to live.
Goatpaw was pinned down he let out a half gasp in pain,” Run Coyotepaw...run!” He gasped and strugged under Halite,and gave another gasp,” Send a warrior to save me!” He wriggled underneathe Halite, uselessly as nothing he could do would get him free, but Halite might get fed up with pinning him down if he wasted energy, but soon he lost so much energy he gave up and laid there awaiting Starclan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here