My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Shadowclan Healing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post

A little late, but better than never!

name:
Shadetail
appearance:
His small stature and thin frame tend to receive underestimated views of Shadetail. His small
paws and narrow head add to this, and most do not see him as a threat. Shadetail is definitely
not the most muscular or fit cat out there. His short, downey-soft fur and long legs allow him
to fit into spaces that most cannot. The base color of his fur is a smokey gray and there are
apparent darker gray markings that zig zag throughout his fur. One of the most alluring traits about
this small tom are his eccentric yellowish orange eyes.
emotional/physical pain?:
Some emotional turmoil still going on due to his Clanmates still questioning his loyalty since
he is a former Dusk Syndicate member. Daydream can either go ahead and sense this and
ask about it - Shade will be a bit aggitated since the recent battle with Thunder/Wind - or
chose to not comment on it.
what are they treating?:
A sprained shoulder - potentially out of place due to twisting his forepaw in battle. Went
untreated since Shadetail has a sort of fear about the medicine den. (he hides it though).
passing away?:
Not this time!
spending the night?:
Probably not!
does this injury require future follow up check ups?:
I wouldn't think so - perhaps just checking in to make sure the numb situation has cleared up.
other information:
Nope!

will be added to my queue !