View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2023, 12:05 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar trailed after Spiderthroat, eyes sweeping over the chunk of land that had formerly belonged to outsider territory. The forest was dense, foliage thick and almost oppressive, but she found a sort of comfort in how enclosing it was. There was a hint of the sound of a waterfall somewhere in the distance - she'd go check that out later.

It was irritating how long it had taken her to go out and do this, but she chalked it up to being flooded by everything else. Her eyes darted to Spiderthroat. "Let's get this marked and get back to camp."

@Starfall

Spiderthroat
[AHA]

The Calico followed beside the leader, an unamused expression on his face. Although his ears were moving every which way, a sign he was paying attention despite his appearance. "Sound's good. I'm hopin there ain't more foxes. Shouldn't be as far as I can tell, the smell's gone." he huffed as he got to work. Marking what he believed would be their territory.

"The waterfall looked pretty shallow, well the pool beneath it looked shallow. I thought I saw somethin behind it, a cave of some sort but I ain't sure. Bein attacked by foxes and such."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us