View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:43 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
@Fuzzyfeline
Mistpaw layed in the tree just a little out of the borders of Shadowclan she let out a soft yawn and looked at the cats walking around the clan. Mistpaw stretched and sat observing the kits and warriors wandering what it was like to be in a clan "Well I won't know unless I get accepted" she mewed gently.
Jumping down from the branch to a lower one Mistpaw jumped to the ground and padded her way to a small pond drinking from it.

Dovepaw was still bord, with no idea what to do. Standing up to go the the apprentices' den she caught a wife of an unknown secant. Glancing around the clearing she saw nothing new so she headed out of camp, for the first time. It was strange out here,
she didn't know any of the territory, even though itnwas ShadowClan territory. Keeping alert for any possible danger she followed the secant trall though the marsh land. Soon she came up to a small pond, that seamed to be used a lot. But there she saw a tabby she didn't know. "Who are you?" She asked.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all