Old March 14th, 2024, 04:37 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: {Blackpool} Finder

Name: WisteriaCrescent
Affiliation: ShadowClan
Gender/Pronouns: AFAB, she/her
Dynamic with Black?: The post didn't say much about his personality, but she's very shy yet loud and energetic, she's giving Fluttershy.
other? I think we make a private thread and do a little possible fling.
Mention: @DaphB)

Rp example (at least one line):

★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
| she/her | 22 moons | Purrks:n/a | spectrasexual | warrior |
a medium furred molly with icy blue eyes
Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face.

WisteriaCrescent had been lazing in the midst of the ShadowClan territory. She had found a perfect spot, a flat rock that was nestled between the trees, and had stretched herself out on it, letting the sunshine warm her fur. The rock was positioned just right, so that it provided a natural shelter from the wind, while also allowing the sunlight to bathe her in its warmth. WisteriaCrescent was in no hurry to move. She was content to just lie there, basking in the tranquil stillness of the forest, and taking in the peacefulness of her surroundings. The rustling of leaves and the chirping of birds were the only sounds that could be heard. WisteriaCrescent closed her eyes and let out a soft purr, feeling completely at ease in the company of nature. Her white coat shimmered in the sunlight, and her whiskers twitched as she savored the fresh scent of the woods. For a brief moment, the world seemed to stand still, and WisteriaCrescent was lost in the moment, enjoying the simple pleasures of life.WisteriaCrescent

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!