Old January 23rd, 2023, 05:46 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupidity View Post
❛ ━━・❪ Open ❫ ・━━ ❜

tw for very real depictions of a panic attack! if anyone wishes to lend a paw to gentlepaw , they are allowed. any and all reactions are ic opinions!

a new day dawned within shadowclan territory. the sun had begun to rise, and cats had begun to shift around and begin their hustle bustle. with a melting of the snow, she was all prepared to get some prey. she needed something, anything, to get buy until new leaf. but this wasn't a good start to Gentlepaw’s day. as she woke up, she immediately felt uneasy. her gaze snapped open as she frantically searched the den with the little bits of sunlight poking through the den's entrance. too stuffy. she told herself, and without so much of a stretch, she walked out of the den, eyes searching around the camp. there was a lot of cats around. everyone moving in one direction or the other, all of them busy. she... felt off. something felt wrong.

somethings wrong. a voice whispered in her head, and she instinctively look around trying to find the source of her increasing anxiety. she couldn't see anything, which only made the panic worse. there was something wrong. what? what was wrong? what's wrong? what's happening? something's wrong, something's wrong! i can't- what's- s-something- her eyes began to dart around as she took a few frantic steps forward, head twisting in each direction her eyes manage to go. her chest began to heave in and out, body beginning to tremble as her jaw parted to allow shaky breaths to escape their lungs rapidly. c-can't... can't breathe...

her eyes shrunk back as she began to hyperventilate more notably, paw lifting from the ground as if she wanted to step away from her anxiety, but she couldn't move. she was frozen. her jaw trembled as she tried to control her breathing, which only made it worse. she was panicking. she was having a full blown panic attack, and there was nothing they could do to stop it from happening. pl-please... m-mom... i c-cant... can't... no... m-make it- m-make it st-stop... tears formed in the wells of her eyes, as she stood trying to help herself. it was no use. she couldn't do anything like this.
Foxtooth heard all the noise in the den. "Is someone dying in here? I'd love to see that." Then he noticed Gentlepaw. Oh brother, no dying cats. "Your okay?" He fully walked in, willing to lend a hand.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁