View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: October Gathering [Leaders]

With a slightly exasperated look placed upon his face, the familiar brown tabby that lead Skyclan clambered easily up onto the high seated rocks. He had been running a bit later than usual, perhaps the reasoning behind his rather bewildered demeanor in fact, that was probably the only reason he looked so exasperated. Grousestar often liked to be punctual at the very least, and even preferred to be early to such occasions. With a shake of his head, he padded past Blazingstar, Goldenstar and Snowstar, taking his seat next to the female leader with a polite clearing of his throat. Briskly he gave his chest fur a small grooming before meowing his greeting to each leader appropriately, an easy, sincere smile upon his lips as he did so.

"Greetings Blazingstar, Snowstar and..." His gaze focused on the leader that smelled particularly of Shadowclan, his head tilting slightly. The cat looked familiar, vaguely at least.. That's the deputy! Or at least was the deputy? Or is he sitting in for Halestar? And I can't seem to remember his name regardless if he's their new leader or not..
Clearing his throat, he dawned an apologetic look. "Er I apologize, but if I may ask.. What is your name?" That was a good question to ask, and it would settle the question of both what his name was, and if he was in fact a leader or not. If he was the new leader, he would have to be a bit saddened, he would miss the only leader that seemed to be particularly friendly towards him. Don't get him wrong, he knew this wasn't supposed to be just a social gathering, it was supposed to be business and what not, but he did wish there was more friendliness between the other leaders. Though Snowstar did seem more.. Warm than the others, but maybe that's simply because she was newer in the position, maybe she was turning cold and businesslike like the others.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?