View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2017, 09:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

Miracle looked from her Mother to her Father as they spoke. At so young of an age, she didn't quite understand how the whole thing worked. She was terrified, honestly, that even though this tom said he wouldn't take her Mommy from her, her Mom would decide to leave with him. She didn't know why, but it was in the back of her mind that two cats who had been together would want to be together again. That they would want to get back together and spend time together and she would fade into the background, just the product of their love and no one especially special. Pippa's words surprised her a little, but she trusted the she cat - blindly, perhaps, but she always had thought that every decision her Mom made was for the good of their two-cat family. It had always been that way, just the two of them. If this tom was here to change that then Miracle wasn't letting it happen without a fight. But he was her Father, and she couldn't help but wonder what had happened to make him go away in the first place. She didn't understand what he meant, why he had run away, she hadn't used the word "coward" used before - at least not often - and was unfamiliar of it's meaning.

Still too young to judge context, she was a little nervous as to what he meant by that, and hardened up a little more within her Mom's strong tail. Miracle looked up at Pippa as she spoke, her eyes almost adoring, but a little nervous. At least her Mom said that he wouldn't take her away. Either of them away. And she believed that, she really did. She trusted that the she cat knew what she was talking about. If she said it was so, it had to be true. "Mommy... Mommy took good - good care of me." The she cat mewed, stumbling over her words a little as she kept her eyes fixed down on the ground. She didn't want to look up at him, almost scared that he could turn her into something with just a single glance. Like he could break her just by looking at her.

She was already nervous having him around, it would be some time before she could believe that he wasn't going to break her down and take away everything that she knew was good and safe. Take away her hiding-places, the bugs that she loved catching, and her Mommy's happiness again. She turned to look at Pippa as the she cat spoke again and then darted off, to the den, leaving the small kit out in the open. Vulnerable and scared, the small kit glanced up at the larger tom. "Why'd... why is Mommy - why is she upset?" She asked, stumbling over her words again to find the right way to speak. She wasn't sure whether or not her Dad would answer her questions, but that was why he was here, right? To help her? And Pippa too? He was either there to help or to hurt, and since he wasn't there to hurt, it must be to help. If he did end up being there to hurt? Miracle didn't have a doubt in her mind that her Mom would take care of him quickly.
@Mystical @Rubinaito

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 30th, 2017 at 09:22 PM.