View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 09:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

The small kit cowered closer to the ground when the tom spoke again. What did he mean, he was sorry for "not being around?" What did he mean, it "hurt her Mother, and it must have hurt her?" She didn't want him there! She didn't need him there, she and her Mom were perfectly fine on their own. And if this cat had done something to hurt her Mom, he definitely shouldn't be in their lives at all. Anyone who was going to hurt them needed to disappear, leaving a blissful ignorance behind so that Miracle could cheer up her Mom once more. "Just... just go away," Miracle whimpered, her voice quiet and soft. Where was Pippa, why hadn't she appeared yet? Hearing the tom call out her Mom's name only made her more frightened. How did he know who she was? She was ready to dart into the den, make a brave dash for it as fast as her tiny legs would carry her, but stopped when a familiar presence appeared next to her.

Mama. Despite her fear of the tom, a tiny purr rumbled in the kit's throat when she felt Pippa's tail around her. Her Mom wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. She wouldn't let this strange cat take her away. The coldness in the female's voice sent shivers down Miracle's spine. She'd rarely heard her Mom speak like that, maybe once or twice in her whole life... maybe never that coldly. A look of wonder entered her hues upon hearing Pippa's next words, however. Her father. She had known she had one, somewhere, because it was impossible not to... but Miracle had never thought he would come into their lives again. The wonder was replaced with fear when a horrible realization struck her, that... that this cat could take her Mom away from her. Or her away from her Mom, either way, it wasn't good.

"Please... please don't take Mama away," She mewed in her soft voice, more relaxed now that Pippa was there - the reassurance that someone was looking out for her now made her feel a little braver, as scared as she was that something bad was going to happen. "Please don't - don't take me... don't take me away from my Mama." She added, in a quieter voice, her ears going back once more as she huddled against her Mom's warm side. This cat was her Father, huh? He still frightened her, she just wasn't used to having another cat around... maybe, over time, she could get to warm up to him. But she was hoping that he would go away soon, before he had the chance to wreck her safe little world. "You're not gonna let him seperate us, are you Mama?" She whispered, looking up at her Mom with partly adoring eyes.

@Rubinaito @Mystical

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.