Thread: Frog's Travels
View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2018, 09:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Frog's Travels

@Mauve

"It all comes with practice. You'll be able to hunt on your own before you know it," he spoke, although the idea scared him. The last time he allowed someone he loved to hunt on their own, they were killed. It left a very deep scar in the way Frog saw things now. He didn't want any of his kits to be let out alone, but he knew at some point they would all go their own ways, just as he did. It was just a matter of time. For now, Frog would enjoy their company and do anything he could to ensure they had the best possible life. "You can even teach your siblings soon, I'm sure they'll be just as excited for you as I am," he purred softly, forgetting his fears.

The next question was something Cobra asked frequently. While, he didn't mind that he asked, there were times where Frog wasn't sure what he should and shouldn't tell his kitten. "I remember a lot of things. Clan life isn't something you just forget about, it's a lifestyle, that's for sure. Living on your own is a lot tougher, but you wouldn't understand that because you were born out here," he spoke, looking back down at Cobra. There was so many things that occurred. The most significant was Cobraspirit's death, but his son already knew all about his uncle. Things that followed, which Frog kept mainly to himself, were Heatherbird, his older litter, and the coalition he was apart of to liberate WindClan. Those parts were to be left for another day, especially Halestorm's coalition. War was something he didn't wish to talk about with Cobra yet as it was a hard thing to accept in life.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL