Thread: Frog's Travels
View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:45 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Frog's Travels

@Suspiciousmindz

Pride filled his veins as Cobra heard his father's praise. The now dead saprrow laid limp at his paws as he moved his gaze to meet Frog's. "Thanks, dad," he purred, his striking green eyes dancing in excitement. Methodically, he began to burry the prey to come back for it later, wanting to bring it back to where the rest of the family was gathered and let his mother and sisters have the first few bites. Not that prey wasn't plentiful, but it just felt right to Cobra. After all, he was beginning to realize just how important family was. It was just him, his dad, his mom, and his three siblings. They had all stuck together since he could remember, and the last thing Cobra wanted was to selfishly take this bird for himself. I can always catch more too. My hunting it getting better, he thought with a grin.

"I feel like my tracking is getting better too. I'm practicing every day we travel," Cobra continued, waving his tail in the air once he was done covering up the sparrow. A soft breeze whistled by, rifling through his tuxedo pelt and blowing his whiskers gently back against his face. "And those hunting move you taught me - they work really well out here on the open moors." A part of Cobra wondered how much of Clan life his father really remembered. He knew the hunting moves definitely came from there. "Hey dad," he asked, thinking about how to word his question, since he had asked it so many times before. Shuffling his paws in a rather nervous fashion - uncharacteristically nervous for Cobra - he took a breath before continuing. "What else do you remember about Clan life?"