Thread: Frog's Travels
View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2018, 12:17 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Frog's Travels

(@Suspiciousmindz Not sure if you wanted to rename it or leave it as this, but since they're technically not in WindClan territory yet, I thought they could start out here! Not sure who all is traveling with Frog still, but perhaps this could start off as Cobra and Frog simply taking a walk?)

It was a rather nice day outside, with a slight breeze rushing through the tall blades of grass and birds chirping greetings to one another. The sun shone brightly up above as only a few clouds dotted the light blue stretch of sky. Peaceful serenity seemed to glaze over the land as two felines made their way across the terrain. The smaller, and obviously younger, black tom, whose name was Cobra, looked content, his smaller legs working to keep up with the older tom beside him. His green eyes, so vibrant and deep, shone like tiny moss-covered rocks against his pitch black fur. They were narrowed slightly, showing that he was lost deep in thought. Nothing about the current path he was on. It was about a dream he had recently, but wouldn't probably bring up. Not to his companion, at least.

"It's almost greenleaf," Cobra smiled, letting the soft breeze glaze through his thin tuxedo fur, the ends ruffling up a bit as his whiskers billowed back across his cheeks. The scent of rabbits danced past his nose, and the young tom blinked, anticipation striking his limbs. "Dad, can you show me those hunting techniques again? I don't want to get rusty." He wasn't complaining. But it seemed that all they ever did anymore was travel - no time to practice. Only just recently had they stopped to take a break, in which Cobra had persuaded his dad to go for a walk and explore. Something about the territory they were on seemed familiar to Cobra, as if his paws had graced the terrain once before, perhaps in another life. He didn't dwell on it much longer and instead turned to look at the feline next to him, green eyes sparkling with the same anticipation that raced through him like a wildfire.

Last edited by Mauve; May 31st, 2018 at 12:17 AM.