View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 02:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Spiral's Everything Finder and Roleplay Tracker

Name: Ottertail
Role: Best friend
My Cat: Birdsong
Personality: {Extroverted} {Comedian} {Supportive} {Kind} {Loyal} {Reliable} {Jealous} {Greedy} {Flirtatious}
Appearance:
Activity: Probably 5 or 6 out of 10
Plot Ideas?:
- Bird and Otter develop a crush on the same she cat and get into a fight over it
- Bird tries to help Otter to calm down/slow down some
Other: nope!

Name: Copperkit
Role: Crush
My Cat: Spiralkit
Personality: {Extroverted} {Flirtatious} {Optimist} {Adventurous} {Dishonest} {Fickle} {Good natured} {Bubbly}
Appearance:
Activity: --
Plot Ideas?:
- if Spiral rejects him, he gets angry and it sets him on a slightly darker path
- if he rejects Spiral, she becomes obsessed and starts following him around trying to win him back
- they could also still remain friends even if one is rejected and have like a brother/sister relationship
Other: none!

Name: Mercurykit
Role: Nemesis
My Cat: Doekit
Personality: {Manipulative} {Cruel} {Intelligent} {Analyst} {Protective}
Appearance:
Activity: --
Plot Ideas?:
- he's involved in another plot where he's going to become abusive towards a she cat after she has his kits; so maybe after that's played out is when they become mates?
Other: @Spooks and Boos!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.