View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2017, 03:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default I don't need these ,Take em! :)

Hey need a cat? I may help and also I'm giving away some cats I don't like or just don't feel the inspiration to play any more
Just tell me what you want and I will do my best! Or if you want one of my babs!
CATS IM GIVING AWAY
riverteeth - an elegant blue Russian tom who is a gentleman and always is loyal to his clan . thunderclan ( taken by @Chameleon)

shrewtail- riverclan (taken by @itsyaboirussetbird )
shortsoul- a black and vitilligo she cat in shadowclan ( taken by @Kolabear360 )
raven- A sassy kittypet who is treated like royalty always judges and never likes any one messing up her beautiful fur. ( taken by @ladybugg03 )
Shale- a loner who is battle scars and has a dog tooth colar black and white
peanut- a hyper active kittypet who likes to make jokes and is funny cream colored ( taken by scarredsecrets
Goosefoot- a kitty pet who always is kind to her friends and family even though she has no family she is a Turkish angora . ( taken by scarredsecrets
Cloudrunner- a sarcastic dark she cat who used to be thunderclan but now is a loner . She has a dark sense of humor is also smart has three alarm mouse brain alarm , jerk alarm and trouble alarm
Birdsong she is very calm , kind but when some one says something mean about her weight she is depressed really easily . Shadowclan ( taken by Edmia
Redfeather rude , can be a brute and is funny. Shadowclan
Hawk - Smokey gray she cat loner with battle scars she tends to think more then talk and is never afraid to get her paws dirty. ( taken by Ennard )

FORM FOR CAT
Name
Breed
Clan
Personality
Sexuality
Scars illness etc.
Strengths
Weaknesses

@Role
@Scarwings
@Darky
@itsyaboirussetbird
@Haunted Rainbowsprinkle

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 11th, 2017 at 09:57 PM.