View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2018, 12:38 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring View Post
"...You'll still be the greatest Medicine Cat the clans have ever seen, if I've got a say in it," Russetswirl murmured, leaning forward to lick the ShadowClanner's forehead in an affectionate manner while he spoke. "Don't do it just for me... do it from your heart, kid. If there's anyone who'll be able to change the fate of these clans... it's you," he smiled, holding back a chuckle at the other cat's joking comments— it was nice to have someone with a positive attitude around, especially since the older tom had become more and more of a grump in his later moons. "Eh, I think my era of leadership is over and done with... though if you became a leader, perhaps I'd think of moving to ShadowClan for a little bit," he murmured with a snort, a subtle jab towards Fallenstar as he spoke. No, he doubted he would ever leave RiverClan, considering he cared more for his clan than he did for his own well-being... but Daydream also happened to hold a special place in his heart, like the Medicine Cat was his own child. He'd support them, even if it was across borders. "...Daystar. Yeah, it's got a ring to it... you've got some potential, even if you aren't a leader, so... don't squander it worrying about cats who've made it clear they won't budge. Put it to good use."
daydream smiled at that, purring more when russetstar licked their head. they would call him russetstar, because they didnt really like fallen. at all. theyd do something great. whether it was right now or in a few years or so. theyd do something great. "everythings has seemed so crazy recently rus," they sighed, leaning against him and closing their eyes. what theyd do just to take a nap in the sun once and awhile. russet was the last long-term familiar face they really had left. everyone else had either..gone or passed away tragically. it felt comforting to see him again. "ive been training flashpaw, oriolepaw, and heatherfur. i feel like i need a clone of me or something to be able to do it all," they mewed. they looked tired too, but not as bad as hey used to be. ever since they had taken on flashpaw they had been doing better. getting more sleep, eating a bit more. they were still on the skinny and tired side, but learning to take care of themselves. "howve you been lately? whisper and the kits doing fine?"