View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2024, 08:50 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: IN REGARDS TO RIVERCLAN HIGH RANKS AND PLOT FINDERS

My yap session

I know a few of are new but riverclan has always been some type of chaos thats the fun in my opinion about wco you really dont know whats gonna happen!

Riverclan has always been the clan with no stable high ranks and its been like that for the 3-4 ish years i've been on wco. Thats purely just hows it been. Saying that high ranks weren't ready for their position are half baked lies. As dino said, making a good high ranks thats time, and I think they would know seeing as they've had 2 leader highranks.

It's also very stressful! Because they have to go through spreadsheets every 2 weeks to find out whos not been active. If patrols are complete, if they enough of herbs. Theres alot that goes on behind the scenes that normal members really dont know or think about! Please try to be considerate of these things before fully attacking a person because they dont "seem like a good hr" theyre under alot of pressure put on by us the members to be successful, and productive, while being a highrank!

And if you want to have a character who hates a leader/deputy/hr etc. Go for it! Just remember to be respectful of the hr and the person roleplaying them! They are humans too!!

I love WCO and would prefer if personal hate stayed off it <3 love yall seriously!

Last edited by Astraea; January 25th, 2024 at 08:55 PM.