Old October 9th, 2016, 01:24 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{For Echo!}

{My Post}Eerie gaze fixed on her as she shrugged, Hannibal twitched his tail a bit, wondering if she was thinking it over even if she had shrugged, part of him slightly wanting her to have the idea stuck in her brain to ponder and torture her thoughts, wondering if she was on that list even if there wasn't a list at all, psychological torture was very interesting to watch in Hannibals' opinion. To destroy a cats mind slowly, drive them to paranoia.. Oh he loved to watch it. But part of him knew that Illusion wasn't that easy to get into her mind, to toy with it. He didn't quite want to try harder, he'd pick here and there, but never try harder than that, perhaps one day he could chip that wall that surrounded her mind down, or perhaps not, perhaps he'd simply grow tired of waiting and end her once and for all. One of his ears swiveled slightly as he heard her respond. A hollow smile appeared on his lips, his muscles pulling the corners up but there was no emotion behind that smile, it was just an action without meaning really. "Everyone in this Syndicate is weak in their own regards including myself Illusion. Whether another cat will ever find that out, I'm not sure, but if I killed other cats because they were weak, then why isn't everyone here dead?" There was a burning of something unkown in his eyes as he focused his gaze on hers momentarily before slowly he swiveled his head at hearing the voice of some cat in the center of camp, his nose twitching slightly as he pulled in the two scents.

It was a Syndicate cat and a kittypet, Hannibal heaving out a quiet breath as he listened and watched the two, his interest plummeting immensely. Some cats really had no class did they? Or were they perhaps so desperate to show some sort of power that they had to do something as.. Simple as this. His ear swiveled slightly at Illusions comment, but he didn't utter a single word, in fact it almost appeared that he didn't even really hear her. Growing bored with the little scene, he began to groom his chest fur, deciding that if whoever that cat was ended up killing the kittypet, as he's sure what was going to happen, he would take the corpse for himself. It had been a while since he had tasted cat flesh, and it's only good if it's fresh.

Illusion merely blinked at his response. This was true. Everyone had a weakness, some were harder to find than others -- Hannibal for example. Her blue depths were focused on the smoky tom-cat. There was so much mystery within this feline, it could drive a cat wild to not understand it. Especially when the other feline knows that he's tormenting them with his mind games. The transition is slow but noticeable. Maybe that's what drove Illusion to her deceptive ways? Who knew. The past is the past after all. The silky furred feline continued to watch him, thinking of what to say next.

The kittypet and the Syndicate cat were nothing special to watch and sort of faded into the background. Background noise as one should say. "So Hannibal," she began. Once more her voice was light, soft, a sort of kittypetish tone. "Then what has kept you from added to your famous list of dead cats?" The words rolled off her tongue. It didn't phase her. Quite frankly, she found Hannibal intriguing. Whenever she noticed him strolling about Syndicate, questions always flooded her mind. What made him tick? What is he thinking? What is his next move? They'd all go unanswered, but asking never hurt anything right? And he didn't need to know she thought these things about her. She simply needed him to think she was scared of him. That she was nervous around him. Sure, the act was half true, but deep down Hannibal was just another cat. Enhanced function was just an add-on

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 9th, 2016 at 01:25 AM.