View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2020, 06:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

( open )
BrambleBlaze was in the middle of the crowd . Her head low and ears flattened, her eyes cold with hatred toward shadowclan. She was sort of shivering....not from excitement but from the cold of the snow and river. Her paws were wet from having to cross it and a bit of her tail. The tabby took in a deep breath your doing the right thing....shadowclan needs to be put in its place. she tried to convince herself . The bad thing was it was all because of the actions from two cats. And worst of all the deputy stupid maggot breath....why couldn't he just...behave?
Head shooting up as Lionstars battle cry was sounded, her heart beated like a drum and everything seemed to go slightly dizzy from her anxiety that was now swelling in her chest. what if I don't make it? What if.....
Her throat tightened from slight fear of that possibility. She shook her head and hissed at herself only to force her paws to move. Pounding the ground as she charged into the camp, she unsheathed her claws and bared her fangs. Her eyes like shards of ice. She quickly searched for an easy target a warrior that didn't have as much experience. One that she could survive from . starclan I know I don't ask for your help as much as I should ...but Please , look over us and keep us safe!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 5th, 2020 at 06:40 PM.