View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
Blarewind looked around the clearing for his mate, letting out a smile as he saw Gingerstripe up ahead. He walked over to her with a large smile. Sitting down beside his mate he began to purr at just seeing her. He didn't have to hear her talk to purr. Just her presence made him fall in love with Gingerstripe all over again. "Hello Gingerstripe. How has the weather been to you?" meowed Blarewind, making the first move. He usually didn't make the first move in a conversation. It was always someone else who did. The weather has been a little harsh lately, but not as harsh to where cats are dying everyday. Today its a little warm, but only a little.
@Mystical

Gingerstripe had to play it cool, even though she was brimming with excitement. She was usually not happy and down, so if she acted that way he wouldn't suspect anything until she told him the big news. "Terrible, just terrible." She said in a grumpy voice. It was true, the weather was terrible, and she had been needing to eat a lot but there wasn't enough food. "But I did learn something good." She added, giving him a small smile, she couldn't give anything away. She had to keep it dramatic. Or at least she wanted to. "I'm expecting kits!" She purred, grinning widely. It was probably the best news she'd heard in her whole life. She had never been the happiest cat and everything had always been kind of down for her so the only good thing was the fact that she had a mate, and was going to have kits.