View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2017, 07:42 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Tawnymouths amber eyes gazed back just as fiercely through slitted amber hues, tail lashing and curling her lip slightly at the sight of her apprentice hissing at her. She would comment on it, make a nasty insult on how she should show some respect, as there was no need for it, but she'd hold her tongue this time,seeing as she already insulted her fur. She waited,her muscles tense and prepared for any attack the apprentice was going to lay on her. She was ready,while she didn't train in the darkforest, she was very skilled for a Shadowcaln, her large body having strength in all places, but because of the she lacked speed, but she could leave powerful blows and nasty bites if she wanted, but of course she wouldn't,as this was a training session. Claws shealthed, teeth in her mouth and not bloodstained.
Tawnypaw glared at her mentor, fur bristling, and, because it had already been pretty messed up, she looked roguish almost. She paced back and forth, keeping a few tricks from her secret training practices with Ratpaw in mind. She knew a few moves thanks to the tom, and was grateful for it. Flattening her ears, she looked upwards, then let her gaze fall on Tawnymouth. Slowly, like a dog advancing on a bear, she crept forwards, her movements slower than she would've liked, for she'd not slept at all that night, and was a bit tired due to it. She looked over the big, muscular warrior, trying to spot any sort of weakness that would help her in the training session. She lashed her tail, eyes narrowed. She already wasn't so sure she liked her mentor, and decided that it wouldn't hurt much if she let that be known, so she wrinkled her nose, her eyes glinting as she crept ever closer, now wary that Tawnymouth might pounce or something at any moment.