View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:22 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

Buttercupbreeze was almost relieved when Auroraflame encouraged her that she'd do well. Maybe, just maybe she'd get along with the other deputies. Auroraflame seamed nice, calm and collected a lot like Grousestar, Rowanflower seamed okay for a RiverClanner she didn't seam to be anything like Fallenstar witch made Buttercup question why she had been chosen. Before the creamy ginger molly could say a word more Blazingstar and Fallenstar continued their argument. This made the new deputy nervous, more so then she had already been. Clam yourself Buttercup! Blazingstar knows what he's doing. She told herself talking a small breath. As Fallenstar continued Buttercup flecked her claws a few times as if needing the rock she was on, not enough to make much nose though. Her brownish eyes flicked to Grousestar as he began to talk. Grousestar made since, she had to admit,
starting the gathering would be the smartest idea. Yes, Fallenstar just has to agree and we will be good. The molly told herself a flicker of hope that Fallenstar wouldn't be a rabbit brain. But no, Fallenstar had to snap at the SkyClan leader to. This aggravated Buttercupbreeze but she held her tongue, trusting that Blazingstar would know what to do. Because she had no idea what to say but she was tired of the RiverClan leader's high and mighty act. The bushy tail of this molly flicked behind her in a slow beat. Hearing Auroraflame she glanced from the leaders to the Bombay feline, was that wise? She could only wonder. The SkyClan deputy was more experienced and older then herself, she believed. Buttercup took another deep breath trying to make herself stay calm. All this fighting and Fallenstar's insults to WindClan was getting to her but she literary bit her tongue to keep quiet. You can't just star fighting in the middle of a Gathering. Expressly your first as deputy. You have only been deputy for a few sun rises, remember that Buttercup. She added to herself. All the fighting, external and internal was making her a bit dizzy she flattened her ears trying not to glare or anything at the RiverClan leader. Her ear picked back up as she heard the not so familiar quiet voice of Rowanflower. Was she asking Fallenstar to stop? Or all the leaders? She glanced at the ginger patched molly a bit surprised. The voices of the three leaders seemed to ring in her ears. Shacking her head slightly she looked back up at the leaders hoping that Blazingstar would do whatever he needed to. Please, StarClan, stop this fight and let it end peacefully. She plead silently. Please...

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all