Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@starfall
@Celestial
@Empress Of Evil

At first, aside from the air of tension and annoyance from the Windclan leader, everything seemed to be particularly fine. No sharp words had been thrown, no insults really. Grousestar even began to think that maybe things would finally get back to how they should be. He was glad to see that Blazingstar returned his greeting with a nod; glad to see that the tom didn't hold any sort of grudge against him, even though he wouldn't be sure what the grudge would be on anyways. Perhaps because they chose to stay out of the fight, but I digress.
"I see..." Grousestar said slowly with a small nod of his head, gaze flickering back to the sea of cats below them, waiting for them to start. But, just as soon as the Skyclan tom thought that things would go smoothly, they started to crumble. Fallenstar snapping and questioning the Windclan leader on his authority, to which the golden tom was quick to fire back. Sighing heavily, and certainly loud enough for both of the other leaders to hear, the brown tabby would close his eyes.
"How about instead of starting another argument, we act like the leaders we are and simply start this gathering? Hm?" His emerald eyes would open again and flicker their gaze from one tom to the other, clear and heavy annoyance shown within them. He wasn't trying to hide it this time. One gathering where there was violence was more than enough, he did not want to go through it again. He might even start to regret moving his clan here given enough of this.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?