View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

@Celestial @Duskflight @starfall @Fuzzyfeline @Empress Of Evil

Golden hues flicked towards Grousestar for a moment before the orange tabby gave him a dip of his head in greeting finally. The only feline here to have received that by far. He didn't question who the new deputy was, quite frankly, he didn't care cause she smelled of the ocean and fish. Disgusting. However, Blazingstar attempted being polite as the other tabby questioned his motives. "The moon is at it's highest, we cannot wait any longer, if they join late, they can announce their news, otherwise StarClan won't have an issue with us moving along for the sake of our clans," he tried to explain to Grousestar. He knew SkyClan was still rather new to this whole gathering thing, so he didn't mind answering, but the quick air of peace around him disintegrated quickly.
The blacklash from Fallenstar caught Blazingstar off guard. Quickly, the tabby turned his head to stare at the dark feline. The audacity! His ears flicked and turned slightly towards the sound of a familiar voice in the crowd: Fireflare. It only encouraged him. Blazingstar's hues narrowed with challenge at the other leader. "Oh, I'm sorry Fallenstar, did you want to wait here in the cold all night for two clans that are clearly late? Do your elders want to be aching from being out here too long? Did you wanna be held responsible for queens not getting back to their hungry kits? If so, be my guest and sit here longer, but WindClan will give their announcements with or without your traitorous clan's approval," he half growled. Fluffy tail tip twitching with thought, the orange tabby turned his attention back to the crowd below. He couldn't bare looking into the eyes of the clan leader who turned his back on him and threw the alliance they had with the previous leader away. Fallenstar had been Russetstar's deputy, he of all cats should've known better!