View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Cherrypaw was Blazingcomet’s first apprentice. He had never gone through anything like this before, so it was always confusing trying to sort out what exactly to say to make them understand. Still, at least she seemed to be getting the hang of it… as well as she could. Breathing a sigh of relief when she remarked that she “thought it made sense,” the orange tom nodded shortly afterwards. ”That’s right! You’re catching on pretty quickly, you’ll be a pro in no time,” He mewed with a happy smile. Blazingcomet was truly happy that this was working out - he really had needed this to work. Grousestar would be pleased his apprentice was doing so well… and who knew? Cherrypaw could very well be a great warrior someday, just as long as she remembered to put a little effort in her duties as well as her drama. Blazingcomet found the younger cat amusing, but sometimes, she was just too much for him. Especially when it got harder to train because of her antics. Still, Blazingcomet was glad that he had an apprentice at all - he supposed he should have thanked Grousestar a little more excitedly when she had been appointed his apprentice. It was funny - Cherrypaw had definitely grown on Blazingcomet, and yet, at the same time, he was almost eager for her training to be over. Maybe it was because he would get to see her thrive. Or maybe, he was excited to see what the next thing life would bring him. Or maybe… it was because he wanted to be more wrapped up in the flirty game that had landed him into a mess before.
Cherrypaw's grin grew bigger until it couldn't grow anymore. She absolutely loved being praised. It meant an awful lot to her especially when it came from someone that she looked up to. Satisfaction and excitement build up in her little body. Finding it hard to contain, the apprentice couldn't stop her tail from flickering back and forth almost like a dog's tail. "You think so?" The she-cat fought back a purr. She was glad that Blazingcomet saw a bright future for her. After all their training and time together, he'd obviously be one of the cats (perhaps even the one cat) who knew her best. Cherrypaw obviously trusted her mentor's judgement. Well, she trusted him when it came to this at least. Unable to keep her entire body still anymore, Cherrypaw pranced around in a circle happily. She hoped she didn't seem too much like a kit, but she was feeling pretty good at the moment. The apprentice wanted to enjoy it while it lasted. Who knew what tomorrow would hold? "I promise I'll be the best apprentice you'll ever have!" Cherrypaw told Blazingcomet, determination blazing in her clear blue eyes. "I'll be a better fighter than even you one day!" Her tone was half teasing, half challenging.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic