View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: rosebrook kit finder!

Name<Tiny/Tinykit
Age<2 moons
Gender<Female
Appearance<She is black with a brown tint, has pale, sandy, yellow eyes, and is overall slightly small.
Personality< She is a cowardly kit, and thus typically avoids battles and is very submissive in arguments. She does have a passionate love for cats who truly understand her anxiety, and will try and put on a brave face for them, but ultimately fails in most cases. She will, however, never lie to or betray another cat, unless she believes there will be harm done to innocent cats, though she will be secretive and uninvolved in confrontation. She will also be considerate and always puts herself in others shoes. She tends to give up easily, without constant support. She is a moderate hypochondriac.
Flaws< Cowardly, Anxious, Undetermined, Needy
Vitrues< Loyal, Truthful, Thoughtful, Polite (out of fear)
Sexuality< To be decided
Mental Disorders (if any)< Anxiety (if that counts)
Mental Health (scored out of 1- 10 being completely healthy)<6
Physical Quirks (anything from a limp to an extra toe!)(if any!)<has a skinned nose
Character Site Link (if any)<
Old or New Character?<New
Anything Extra!<My signature also has two other cats that you can look at if you want.
Questions?<Is it okay if she is found stranded by the river bank?
Waffle.