View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: research(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
Wowza!
The Chinese dragon, is a creature in Chinese mythology that also appears in other Asian cultures, and is sometimes called the Oriental (or Eastern) dragon.
The Chinese Dragon, or Lung , symbolizes power and excellence, valiancy and boldness, heroism and perseverance, nobility and divinity. A dragon overcomes obstacles until success is hers. She is energetic, decisive, optimistic, intelligent and ambitious
There are nine types of classical Chinese dragons. They are as follows: Tianlong, the Celestial Dragons, are the celestial dragons who pull the chariots of the gods and guard their palaces. Shenlong, the Spiritual Dragons, control the wind and the rain.
Chinese dragons are legendary creatures in Chinese mythology and Chinese folklore. The dragons have many animal-like forms such as turtles and fish, but are most commonly depicted as snake-like with four legs. Chinese dragons traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, typhoons, and floods. The dragon is also a symbol of power, strength, and good luck for people who are worthy of it. With this, the Emperor of China usually used the dragon as a symbol of his imperial power and strength.[1]

Wow.
all mine is hand typed cause this is from a book.(changeing it up a little)

here's one dragon you'll be happy to see the long or lung dragon was a kind and generous creature.instead of terror in brought good luck and heavenly bounty.there are differnent kinds of longs:some rule the earth some ruled the skys and seas
even though this dragon was kind,long was still powerful with fire and four legs that each ended in five claws.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.