View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: research(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
Nice!

Chinese dragons traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, typhoons, and floods. The dragon is also a symbol of power, strength, and good luck for people who are worthy of it.
Dragons are among the most popular and enduring of the world's mythological creatures. Dragon tales are known in many cultures, from the Americas to Europe to India to China. Though they populate our books, films, and television shows, they have a long and rich history in many forms.
A dragon is a mythological representation of a reptile. In antiquity, dragons were mostly envisaged as serpents. Since the Middle Ages, however, it has become common to depict dragons with legs, resembling a lizard. ... A dragon-like creature with wings but only a single pair of legs is known as a wyvern.
All dragons could have two holes in there mouth, these holes would excrete a highly flammable gas during exhaling, this gas is then breathed out of the mouth. ... When the spark hit the gas, it would light, creating a plume of fire.
you know what you started the next dragon on the list the long dragon(Chinese dragon)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.