View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 02:48 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: research(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

nice!

according to legends,these dragons could be found in mountain ranges from England to Germany about a thousand years ago.with their massive,scaly bodies; fire breath:and habit of hoarding gold,they are the real stars of the stories about knights and princesses.
some people believe these dragons spoke their own language and could even speak with humans.
these dragons were carnivores meaning they ate meat they had strong teeth with jaws stretching wide enough that they could eat goats sheep and cows.
they could fly and breath fire they lived in the mountain of western Europe
Nice!

Chinese dragons traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, typhoons, and floods. The dragon is also a symbol of power, strength, and good luck for people who are worthy of it.
Dragons are among the most popular and enduring of the world's mythological creatures. Dragon tales are known in many cultures, from the Americas to Europe to India to China. Though they populate our books, films, and television shows, they have a long and rich history in many forms.
A dragon is a mythological representation of a reptile. In antiquity, dragons were mostly envisaged as serpents. Since the Middle Ages, however, it has become common to depict dragons with legs, resembling a lizard. ... A dragon-like creature with wings but only a single pair of legs is known as a wyvern.
All dragons could have two holes in there mouth, these holes would excrete a highly flammable gas during exhaling, this gas is then breathed out of the mouth. ... When the spark hit the gas, it would light, creating a plume of fire.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]